How to Setup Smart DNS for Android 9.x
- Select Settings
- Tap “Network and Internet”
- Tap Wifi.
- Select your Wifi network.
- Click on “Advanced”.
- For “IP Settings”, choose “Static”
- Click Edit in the top-right corner.
- Input the YOUR DNS servers IPs
- Restart your device.
How to Setup DNS on Android 8.x
- 1. Select Settings.2. Select Network & Internet.
- Tap and hold the network you want to connect to until a box appears.5. Tap Modify Network.6. Select Advanced Options.7. For “IP Settings” choose “Static”.8. Input your IP address, Gateway, Subnet/Network Prefix Length, using the same values you see in gray. Otherwise, you will not be able to save your settings.9. Input the DNS server IP Address10. Tap Save.11. Restart your device.
Changing DNS on Android 5.x
- 1. Select Settings.
- 2. Select Wi-Fi settings.
- 3. Tap and hold the network you want to connect to until a box appears.
- 4. Tap Modify Network.
- 5. Tap the checkbox next to Show Advanced Options.
- 6. Manually enter your IP address, Gateway, Subnet/Network Prefix Length, using the same values you see in gray. Otherwise, you will not be able to save your settings.
- 7. Input DNS servers IPs
- 8. Tap Save.
- 9. Restart your device
Changing DNS on Android 4.x
- 1. Select Settings
- 2. Tap Wi-Fi
- 3. Press and hold your network and a window will open up
- 4. Select Modify Network
- 5. Check the Show advanced options checkbox at the bottom of the screen
- 6. Set IP settings to Static
- 7. Simply keep your IP address, Gateway and Network prefix length the same
- 8. Input the Unlocator DNS servers: 220.127.116.11 & Secondary Server 18.104.22.168
- 9. Press Save
- 10. Restart your device